Liberty Farm/Poultney, VT

Liberty Farm/Poultney, VT

The New Liberty Farm Barn

The New Liberty Farm Barn
"More Room to Grow"

Friday, November 13, 2009

"Liberty Farm Keeps on Growing"

Well, it has been awhile since we have updated our blog and I thought you might want to know how things are going in these tough times in the dairy industry. We are surviving! We now own 52 organic certified cows with a little over half milking. We are raising six pigs and two steers. The organic beef and pork will be for sale in late December or early January. There has been some price changes so let's talk before you order. The old ordering sheet is outdated and I'll update it when I get a chance.

If you stop by you can purchase raw milk but contact me first (802-989-9818) so I can let you know when it is a good time to do so-you never want to stop by after the milk truck has been here! If you see an old guy walking around doing some cleaning that's my dad. Make sure you say "Hi"-he just might start talking your ear off. He is retired so he has a lot of time on his hands if you know what I mean. Let's hope for a mild winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment